Queenstown Wine Tour with Wine Dog | Adults Only
$215 NZDBook Now
Wine and dog lovers will experience a unique and personalised wine tour with Ruby the wine tour dog and your Kiwi (NZ) wine guide in the valley of the vines.
Discover and savour our world-class Central Otago wines on our Queenstown Wine Tour exclusively for adults only and a boutique group of up to 11 wine lovers!
Join us as we transport wine-lovers to Gibbston, also known as the ‘Valley of the Vines’. It’s part of the greater Central Otago wine region and well-known as one of the world’s most scenic vineyard journeys.
Relax and unwind as you visit four renowned vineyards and wineries where you will swirl, smell and savour over 15 wines including our famed Pinot Noir and other varietals in the world’s southernmost wine region.
Immerse your senses in New Zealand’s largest wine cave, and beyond the grape enjoy a seasonal lunch at your own expense at a winery restaurant.
Travel in a luxurious Mercedes Sprinter with your local Kiwi wine guide.
Time: 10am to 3pm
- Price: $215
- Includes: - 15+ Wine Tastings at 4 Wineries - Wine Cave Tour Excludes: - Lunch at a winery restaurant
- Queenstown Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off or outside The Station bus stop
- Monday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Tuesday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Wednesday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Thursday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Friday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Saturday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Sunday: 08:00AM - 07:00PM
- Holiday hours: 09:00AM-05:00PM
- Group Info: If you’re after a fully-tailored experience with family, friends or colleagues, create your own magic with our private and custom tours. Let us work with you based on your wine and food preferences to create an unforgettable experience.There’s also the flexibility to incorporate other activities.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 11