Glenorchy & Paradise Explorer with Dart River Jet Boat
Join Altitude Tours and Dart River Adventures for a full-day tour experiencing this awe-inspiring area by road and jet boat.
Journey to Glenorchy, Paradise and the Dart Valley. This area is full of characters and charm, and home to some of the most famous and scenic sights found in the region. Spend the morning sightseeing around Glenorchy and Paradise and join a spectacular two-hour jet boat ride into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park and The Wāhipounamu UNESCO World Heritage Area.
Altitude Tours travel in style in premium Mercedes vans with unique onboard videos and complimentary Wi-Fi. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and secret local sights.
Let us take you on a magical journey to Glenrochy and Paradise and discover more with Altitude Tours and Dart River Adventures.
The 8 hour Glenorchy Full Day with Dart River departs daily at 9am, returning at 5pm.
- Take in the view on one of the most scenic drives in New Zealand
- Visit Glenorchy, taking in the iconic sights and learn about the local history
- Go beyond and visit Paradise, Diamond Lake, and Lord of the Rings film locations
- Enjoy a Kiwi-style morning tea including cheese rolls, ginger crunch, L&P, and Whittakers chocolates
- Enjoy free time in Glenorchy township with time to get lunch
- Join a two hour jet boat experience on the spectacular Dart River
- Take a short (easy) walk in a remote area in the national park
- Be hosted by a friendly and knowledgeable local guide and experienced jet boat driver
Altitude Tours is an award-winning company operating out of Queenstown, NZ. They were winners of the resilience and innovation award at the 2022 New Zealand Tourism Awards and were also nominated for Visitor Experience at the 2021, 2022 and 2023 awards, and the TECNZ awards 2022.
- Adult: $478 Child: $304
- Our tours operate in premium 4WD Mercedes Sprinter vans, equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Monday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: We can operate private tours with customised itineraries for groups. Please contact us to discuss options and pricing.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 14