Glenorchy and Paradise Half Day Scenic Tour including Lord of the Rings Locations
$99 - $169 NZDBook Now
No visit to Queenstown is complete without a trip to picturesque Glenorchy, located about 50 minutes away nestled on the northern shores of Lake Wakatipu and home to some of New Zealand’s best scenery – not to mention Middle‑earth magic. Whether you’re a Lord of the Rings fan or just want to see the absolutely amazing scenery Glenorchy has to offer, this tour is not to be missed.
The tour visits numerous scenic locations and shares facts, stories and history about the region including Maori history. On tour enjoy time at the Glenorchy wharf and a drive through the quaint township before continuing on to beautiful Paradise, passing Diamond Lake and viewing Lord of The Rings film locations. A delicious kiwi-style morning or afternoon tea is included and the opportunity to pose as a Lord of the Rings character while you’re there!
Travel in style in luxury Mercedes vans with unique onboard videos and complimentary water and wifi. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and secret spots our local guides will show you.
- MinPrice: $99
- MaxPrice: $169
- Child's rate: $99 Adult Rate: $169
- Our tours operate in luxury 4WD Mercedes Sprinter vans, equipped with Wi-Fi, Spotify and water.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Tuesday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Wednesday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Thursday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Friday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Sunday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: Please get in contact with us if you have a large group so we can discuss price, time etc.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 14
- Valid until 30 September, 2021