Glenorchy and Paradise Explorer Half Day Tour
$169 NZDBook Now
Join Altitude Tours for a magical half-day journey to Glenorchy and beyond. This small settlement is only 50 minutes from Queenstown, located on the northern shores of Lake Wakatipu and is full of character and charm, both of the local and Middle Earth variety. Take in some of the most famous and scenic sights of the region, tuck into a class Kiwi morning tea and be entertained by the local stories and film history from your expert local guide.
On this half-day tour, visit all of the best local and secret spots. Get a photo with the famous Glenorchy red shed, pretend to be a Hobbit in Paradise, take in the incredible snow-capped views over the Dart and Rees Rivers and Diamond Lake, and hear stories of the early Maori settlers. This is a truly iconic New Zealand destination, combining all of the top things which make the South Island what it is.
Altitude Tours travel in style in luxury Mercedes vans with unique onboard videos and complimentary water and Wi-Fi. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and secret local sights.
The 4 hour Glenorchy & Paradise Explorer Tour departs Queenstown daily at 9 am and returns at 1 pm.
- Visit Glenorchy, taking in the iconic sights and learn about the local history
- Go beyond and visit Paradise, Diamond Lake and Lord of the Rings film locations
- Enjoy a Kiwi style morning tea including cheese rolls, lolly cake, L&P and Whittakers chocolates
- Enjoy Kiwi music onboard (download our Spotify playlist!)
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi onboard
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers
- Price: $169
- Adult Rate: $169 Adult Rate: $99
- Our tours operate in luxury 4WD Mercedes Sprinter vans, equipped with Wi-Fi, Spotify and water.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Tuesday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Wednesday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Thursday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Friday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Saturday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Sunday : 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Hours : 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: Please get in contact with us if you have a large group so we can discuss price, time etc.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 14
- Valid until 31 December, 2021