Milford Sound Premium Small Group Tour
$250 NZDBook Now
Altitude Tours offers a unique small-group Milford Sound Day Tour. This top-rated was established in 1994 and allows guests to escape the crowds, offer a truly unique day to this world-famous region.
On this full-day tour to Milford Sound enjoy guided commentary touring with their experienced local guides. Their small group tour creates a more personal and memorable experience, with the ability to get to know the driver and the other guests onboard.
Once in Milford Sound, join a stunning two-hour small boat nature cruise on the fjord – see waterfalls, fur seals, penguins and occasionally dolphins. You will have a nature guide on board the boat providing fun and informative commentary about the history of the area and its natural surroundings.
Altitude Tours have custom made, 16 seat, glass roof Mercedes touring vehicles. This is business class travel with extended legroom, leather interior, USB charging ports and panoramic windows and a glass roof for the best views.
Travelling to Milford is a 12-13 hour day from Queenstown. The smaller vehicles give you the opportunity to stay away from the crowds as well as more flexibility with where they stop on the journey, along the famous Milford Road.
The Milford Sound Day Tour departs Queenstown daily at 7:30 am and returns around 7:30 pm, or choose to join from Te Anau at 10:30 am, returning at 5:30 pm.
- Luxury transport in a glass-roof Mercedes Sprinter van
- A personal small group tour (max 16 passengers)
- Multiple scenic stops on the famous Milford Road
- Informative and entertaining commentary from an experienced guide
- 2-hr small boat nature cruise in Milford Sound
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water on board the vans
- Price: $250
- Adult 13+: $250 Child 2-12: $125 Infant: Free
- We operate our Milford Sound Tours in modern Mercedes Sprinter vans, equipped with a glass-roof, panoramic windows, USB ports, Wi-Fi and water.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Group Info: Private charters are possible, subjust to availability and group size. Please get in contact with us directly.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 19
- Valid until 31 December, 2021