Twilight Wine & Craft Beer Tour
It’s always 5 o’clock at Altitude Tours. Join them for their Twilight Wine & Craft Beer experience for a fun and entertaining late afternoon tastebud tingling adventure!
Visit three unique locations around Queenstown and Gibbston with a minimum of 12 tastings of some of the finest drops in the region. Now, here’s the twist, if beer is more your thing then bounce from vines to hops and taste some local craft beers instead.
Better yet, this afternoon departure means you can still go out exploring in the morning, or even fly in from out of town. Shared antipasto platters are also included at the final stop, a perfect starter for once you finish the tour and head into town for dinner (or more wine).
Travel in style with transfers in a premium Mercedes van, enjoy learning how to taste wine through on-board videos and make use of their complimentary WiFi and Spotify playlists.
The 4-hour Twilight Wine & Craft Beer Tour departs Queenstown daily at 3:00pm and returns around 7:00pm.
- Enjoy at least 12 tastings across 3 locations around Gibbston and Queenstown
- Choose between local wines or local craft beers at each spot
- Tuck into an included shared antipasto platter
- A late afternoon departure means you can experience more of Queenstown in one day
- Be hosted by a fun and friendly wine certified driver-guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water onboard
Altitude Tours operates award-winning wine tours, including wine only options to Gibbston Region, and full-day tours traveling further afield to Bannockburn and Cromwell regions.
Altitude Tours won the resilience and innovation award at the 2022 New Zealand Tourism Awards and was nominated for Visitor Experience at the 2021, 2022, and 2023 awards, as well as at the TECNZ awards 2022.
- Adult: $209
- We operate in premium Mercedes Sprinter vans equipped with Wi-Fi & Spotify
- Monday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Due to liquor laws this tour doesn't operate 25th & 26th Dec, 1st Jan, Easter Friday and Easter Sunday.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Wine & Craft Beer itineraries can be custom made for groups, and multiple vans can be arranged for groups of over 14 people. Please contact us to discuss options and pricing.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 14