Twilight Craft Beer & Wine Tour
$189 NZDBook Now
It’s always 5 o’clock at Altitude Tours. Join them for their Twilight Craft Beer and Wine experience for a fun and entertaining late afternoon tastebud tingling adventure!
Visit three unique locations around Queenstown and Gibbston with a minimum of 12 tastings of some of the finest drops in the region. Now, here’s the twist, if beer is more your thing then bounce from vines to hops and taste some local craft beers instead.
Better yet, this afternoon departure means you can still go out exploring in the morning, or even fly in from out of town. Shared antipasto platters are also included at the final stop, a perfect starter for once you finish the tour and head into town for dinner (or more wine).
Travel in style with transfers in a luxury Mercedes van, enjoy learning how to taste wine through on-board videos and make use of their complimentary WiFi and Spotify playlists.
The 4-hour Twilight Craft Beer & Wine Tour departs Queenstown daily at 3:45pm and returns around 7:45pm.
- Enjoy at least 12 tastings across 3 locations around Gibbston and Queenstown
- Choose between local wines or local craft beers at each spot
- Tuck into an included shared antipasto platter
- A late afternoon departure means you can experience more of Queenstown in one day
- Be hosted by a fun and friendly wine certified driver-guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water onboard
- Price: $189
- Adult: $189 Child: $99
- We operate in luxury Mercedes Sprinter vans equipped with Wi-Fi, Spotify & bottled water.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact us direct to discuss group options, itinerary and pricing
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 14
- Valid until 31 December, 2022