Wine Sampler Half Day Tour
$189 NZDBook Now
Experiencing the magic of the Gibbston Region is a must for any visitor to Queenstown. At just 30 minutes’ drive from central Queenstown, this spectacular wine country is a popular destination for both tourists and Queenstown locals alike. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while learning the history of the area and stories from our passionate team, and sampling a range of premium wines along the way.
Travel to the Gibbston wine region, only a half an hour drive from central Queenstown, to visit four of Central Otago’s premier cellar doors and spend time tasting wines.
Travel in style with door-to-door transfers in luxury Mercedes vans, complimentary WiFi and bottled water on-board. Throughout the day you will sample at least 18 stunning Central Otago wines and visit a range of well-known and off-the-beaten-track wineries, including New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave at Gibbston Valley. Meet passionate local characters and get to taste the very best, award winning wines from the area. Also, the tour allows time for you to purchase a scrumptious sit down lunch at one of the cellar doors, which can be purchased on the day (at your expense).
Altitude Tours provides a unique and truly memorable experience from start to finish.
- MinPrice: $189
- Adult: $189 Child: $119
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact use for information on group itinerary's, pricing and availability
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 14