$189 NZDBook Now
We know pinot. Join Altitude Tours on a classic and award-winning wine tour in the Gibbston Region which has notes of fun, hints of bonding with an ever-lasting finish.
On this top rated tour, visit four of Central Otago’s finest and off the beaten track cellar doors, including a visit to New Zealand’s famous Gibbston Valley underground wine cave. Take the chance to look, smell and taste over 18 spectacular cool-climate wines and enjoy an optional scrumptious lunch (additional cost ordered on the day). Hear local winemaking facts and stories from your wine-certified charismatic Altitude Tours guide and the knowledgable cellar door staff at each location.
Learn how to taste wine through on-board videos and make use of our complimentary WiFi and Spotify playlists.
We are all about pairing good people with good wine so whether you are an adventure junkie recharging your batteries, an avid sightseer hunting more jaw-dropping views, or a wine enthusiast eager to taste some world-class New Zealand wines, we will bring you a wine tour experience you’ll forget to pull your phone out for.
The 5.5 hour Wine Sampler tour departs Queenstown daily at 10 am and returns around 3:30 pm.
- Enjoy over 18 tastings across 4 cellar doors in the Gibbston Region
- Optional winery lunch (additional cost, ordered on the day)
- Take home an Altitude branded red wine glass as a souvenir
- Be hosted by a fun and friendly wine certified guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water onboard
- Learn how to taste wine through fun onboard video
- Complimentary Queenstown hotel transfers
- MinPrice: $189
- Adult: $189 Child: $99
- Our Wine Tours operate in luxury Mercedes Sprinter vans, equipped with Wi-Fi, Spotify and complimentary water.
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact use for information on group itinerary's, pricing and availability
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 14