Scenic Sights Tour - Highlights of Queenstown and Arrowtown
$79 - $119 NZDBook Now
Be “wowed” on this guided morning sightseeing tour. Begin the morning high above Queenstown taking in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Enjoy the scenery of Coronet Peak on your way to historic Arrowtown. Take a guided walk through the regions past, exploring the remnants of the towns 1860’s gold rush history, from the picturesque main street to the preserved Chinese settlement. Continue to the entrance of the Gibbston Valley, take in the dramatic Kawarau Gorge and watch the daredevils bungy jump from the famous Kawarau Suspension Bridge. Finish the morning with a relaxing cup of tea/coffee sat amongst the sprawling gardens of the Stoneridge Estate overlooking beautiful Lake Hayes. For those more wine inclined, indulge in a tasting from the estates very own boutique vineyard before returning to Queenstown.
For the ultimate FULL-DAY experience join our Full Day Sights & Wine Tour which combines a morning of sightseeing, lunch at award winning Amisfield Bistro and an afternoon of wine-tasting (Classic Wine Tour) returning to Queenstown at 5pm.
- MinPrice: $79
- MaxPrice: $119
- Morning Tea or a Wine Tasting for those more wine inclined!
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Group Info: The Scenic Sights Tour can be tailor-made to the requirements of larger groups. We can be flexible with timings, pick up and drop offs and tour inclusions ie. lunch and/or a wine tour or further scenic stops can also be included.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 16
- Jan - Dec