Queenstown Highlights Tour (3 hours)
$45 - $109 NZDBook Now
Sit back, relax and soak up the jaw-dropping sights on this morning of guided sightseeing. Begin high above Queenstown taking in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
Enjoy the scenic sights from Queenstown all the way to the historic AJ Hackett Bungy Bridge and slightly beyond to the “valley of the vines” for a wine tasting at Gibbston Valley winery ... or coffee as you please! Be wowed by the dramatic Kawarau Gorge, view a Lord of the Rings film location and watch daredevils bungy from the famous Kawarau Suspension bridge.
Spend time exploring the 1860’s gold rush history and the picturesque colonial architecture of Arrowtown, before heading back to your Queenstown accommodation.
The Queenstown Highlights Tour is hosted by our friendly local guides and boast small intimate groups sizes. To help with logistics, your guide can also collect you directly from the airport with your luggage and drop you off at your accommodation after your tour.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- MinPrice: $45
- MaxPrice: $109
- Adults 15+ yrs, Child 5-14 yrs
- Transport provided. Can pickup directly from the airport. Please enquire within.
- Holiday hours: We are not open We are not open Christmas Day, Good Friday or ANZAC day.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: The Scenic Sights Tour can be tailor-made to the requirements of larger groups. We can be flexible with timings, pick up and drop offs and tour inclusions ie. lunch and/or a wine tour or further scenic stops.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 19