Queenstown Highlights Tour
$45 - $100 NZDBook Now
Sit back, relax and soak up the scenic sights on this morning of guided sightseeing. Begin high above Queenstown taking in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
Enjoy the scenery of the Wakatipu Basin on your way to the historic Bungy Bridge. Venture into the “valley of the vines” for a wine tasting at Gibbston Valley winery. Be wowed by the dramatic Kawarau Gorge as you view a Lord of the Rings film location and watch daredevils bungy jump from the famous Kawarau Suspension bridge.
Spend time exploring the 1860’s gold rush history and the picturesque colonial architecture of Arrowtown, before finishing the morning exploring life on a working sheep farm with a visit to Mt Dewar farm.
Each tour is hosted by our friendly local guides with small intimate groups sizes. Tour can also collect you directly from the airport, take you on tour and drop you at your accommodation with your luggage.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- MinPrice: $45
- MaxPrice: $100
- Adults 15+ yrs, Child 5-14 yrs
- Transport provided. Can pickup directly from the airport. Please enquire within.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: The Scenic Sights Tour can be tailor-made to the requirements of larger groups. We can be flexible with timings, pick up and drop offs and tour inclusions ie. lunch and/or a wine tour or further scenic stops can also be included.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 19