Private Heli and Wine Tour (5 hours)
$990 NZDBook Now
Discover New Zealand’s most scenic wine region in luxury and style. Take to the sky and explore the dramatic mountain ridge and tantalise your taste buds by tasting your way through the world’s southernmost wine producing region.
You will be collected from your hotel then dropped off to your heli. After a safety briefing it’s up and away on a spectacular scenic flight over the Gibbston wine region – this will give you a thorough appreciation for the terrain and geographical relation of New Zealand’s southernmost wine growing region.
Your heli flight will include an alpine landing on The Remarkable Mountains with ample time provided for photos and to soak up the phenomonal views of the Southern Alps. You will be met on arrival at a Gibbston based vineyard by your Appellation guide. After your first tasting experience for the day, relax and enjoy the scenery and commentary as you meander through the Kawarau Gorge to the heart of Central Otago. Enjoy a delicious à la carte lunch (and glass of wine) showcasing regional cuisine at a vineyard restaurant in Bannockburn or Cromwell and from there indulge in further wine tastings on the way back to Queenstown.
We can pick-up and drop-off from any local hotel or accommodation. There is also flexibility with the start time and if you wish, the possibility of adding any further activities or sightseeing to the tour.
Please make an enquiry and we can discuss an itinerary to create your ultimate day out or simply leave it to us.
A minimum of 2 is required for this activity.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Outdoor seating
- Restaurant on Site
- Town Transfers
- Price: $990
- Premium Heli & Wine Tour • 5 Hours- $990 per adult, $189 per child
- All transport is included and airport transfers can also be arranged.
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Max 8 per helicopter.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 8