Private Heli and Wine Tour (5 hours)
$139 - $950 NZDBook Now
Private Heli & Wine Tour - (5 hours)
Discover New Zealand’s most scenic wine region in luxury and style. Take to the sky and explore the dramatic mountain ridges of the Southern Alps then tantalise your taste buds by tasting your way through the world’s southernmost wine producing region.
Relax and be chauffeured in a luxury vehicle by an expert wine guide around the heart of the Central Otago wine region.
After your first tasting experience, you will be met by your helicopter for a spectacular scenic flight over the wine country in an Airbus H120 helicopter. You will see the Central Otago wine subregions of Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell from above to give you an appreciation for the terrain and geographical relation of New Zealand’s southernmost wine growing region.
Enjoy the personalised inflight commentary to learn more about how the extreme climate and gold mining past influencing the award-winning wines that are produced here. An alpine landing at Slapjacks Point offers great views of the Southern Alps and the Cromwell Basin.
Take time for photos, then continue on to land at the Cromwell base where your wine guide will be waiting, and continue on to experience some of the regions premium vineyards.
Enjoy an à la carte lunch showcasing regional cuisine and tastings at three premium vineyards.
We can pick-up and drop-off from any local hotel or accommodation. There is also flexibility with the start time and adding any further activities or sightseeing to the tour.
Minimum of 2 pax required. Time recommended is 10:30am - 3:30pm but can be flexible. Please make an enquiry and we can discuss the itinerary to create your ultimate day out.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Outdoor seating
- Restaurant on Site
- Town Transfers
- MinPrice: $139
- MaxPrice: $950
- Premium Heli & Wine Tour • 5 Hours- $950 per adult, $139 per child
- All transport is included and airport transfers can be arranged.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: 4 pax per helicopter
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 3
- Valid until 30 September, 2022