Gourmet Food and Wine Tour (6.5 hours)
$289 NZDBook Now
An indulgent and diverse full day tour showcasing the very best sights and tastes from the Central Otago wine region. Your experienced and passionate wine guide will lead you on a tasting journey through three contrasting wine sub-regions; Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell.
Visit New Zealand’s largest wine cave and retrace history by discovering must-see Arrowtown and, (time permitting), Old Cromwell Town.
Visit 4 premium vineyards/venues extensively sampling the region’s renowned cool-climate wines. Indulge in an unforgettable gourmet lunch at The Stoaker Room where each dish is expertly matched to Wild Earth Wines. Cheese and wine, being the perfect combination, is the treat at the last vineyard and a stroll around Arrowtown perfectly finishes the day.
Our full day Gourmet Food and Wine Tour is for those who wish to indulge and experience the very best offerings from Central Otago.
- Outdoor seating
- Price: $289
- Includes all wine tastings, lunch and wine with lunch
- Complimentary hotel transfers included.
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Holiday hours: We do not operate Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday or ANZAC day.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Group enquiries welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 12