Gourmet Food and Wine Tour (6 hours)
$179 - $269 NZDBook Now
An indulgent and diverse full day tour showcasing the very best sights and tastes from the Central Otago region. Let your experienced wine guide lead you on a tasting journey through the three contrasting Central Otago wine sub-regions of Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell.
Visit New Zealand’s largest wine cave and retrace history by discovering the historic settlements of Old Cromwell and beautiful Arrowtown.
Visit 4 premium vineyards extensively sampling the region’s renowned cool-climate wines. Indulge in a delicious gourmet lunch cooked in retired French Oak Pinot Noir wine barrels with matched wines, as well as savouring locally produced cheeses and artisan chocolates.
Our full day Gourmet Food and Wine Tour is for those who want to indulge and experience the very best offerings from Central Otago.
- Outdoor seating
- MinPrice: $179
- MaxPrice: $269
- $179 per Child $269 per Adult
- Complimentary CBD hotel transfers included
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Holiday hours : We do not operate Chirstmas Day, Good Friday & ANZAC day.
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Group enquiries welcome. Please email email@example.com for a quote.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 12
- Valid until 30 September, 2022