Jet Boat and Boutique Wine Tour Combo
$189 - $295 NZDBook Now
A day beginning with one of Queenstown's most popular adventure activities combined with the renowned Appellation Boutique Wine Tour.
The day begins with an adrenaline-fuelled hour racing along Lake Wakatipu, down the Kawarau river and back to Queenstown Bay. The jet boat ride is a mixture of scenic cruising but also packing in plenty of 360 degree spins for pure exhilaration.
Check in at the KJet kiosk on Main Town Pier at 9:45am and your Appellation guide will collect you from this same location at 11am.
Be whisked off to relax and enjoy some world-class wines at 4 different vineyards over three contrasting wine regions - Gibbston, Bannockburn and Cromwell. A gorgeous platter style lunch with glass of wine is included in the tour and your guide will drop you off at your accommodation at approximately 4.30pm.
- MinPrice: $189
- MaxPrice: $295
- Prices includes 60 minute KJet boat ride, all wine tastings (15 to 18), platter style lunch and a glass of wine (of your choice) with lunch.
- 1. Clients make own way to the KJet located on the Main Town Pier. 2. Appellation will collect from Town Pier and drop to accommodation at end of day
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact the office on 03 442 6920 for details.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 12