Jet Boat and Boutique Wine Tour Combo (6.5 hours)
$169 - $249 NZDBook Now
A fabulous day out combining the famous KJet with Appellation's signature wine tour - Boutique Wine tour.
The day begins with an adrenaline-fuelled hour racing along Lake Wakatipu, down the Kawarau river and back to Queenstown Bay. The jet boat ride is a mixture of scenic cruising but also packs in plenty of 360 degree spins for pure exhilaration.
Check in at the KJet kiosk at the Main Town Pier at 9:45am and your Appellation guide will collect you at 11am.
On the Boutique Wine Tour you will enjoy tastings at 4 vineyards in the Gibbston and Bannockburn/Cromwell wine regions and an amazing platter style lunch at the second vineyard. Your wine guide will provide a full commentary on the wine, sights and early history and there will be plenty of photo opportunity stops along the way.
Your guide will drop you off to your accommodation at approximately 4.30pm.
- MinPrice: $169
- MaxPrice: $249
- Prices includes 60 minute KJet boat ride, all wine tastings (18 to 20) and a shared platter style lunch.
- 1. Clients make own way to the KJet located on the Main Town Pier. 2. Appellation will collect from Town Pier and drop to accommodation at end of day
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact the office on 03 442 6920 for details.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 12