TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Classic Wine Tour Combo (5 hours)
$95 - $190 NZDBook Now
Combine a Queenstown institution with a a must-do Appellation Wine Tour.
Make your way to the Real Journeys kiosk on Steamer Wharf by 9.45am to check in for the 10am TSS Earnslaw cruise. Then enjoy a leisurely 90 minutes on the century old, coal fired vintage steamship cruising from Queenstown Bay to Walter Peak High Country Farm and back again. We recommend having lunch either on the cruise or in town, before joining your Classic Wine Tour.
Your Appellation guide will collect you after the cruise (the exact pick up place will be confirmed to you upon booking). Then get set for your social, fun-filled afternoon of stunning sights and magnificent wines!
The Classic Wine Tour includes tastings at 3 cellar doors in the wonderful Gibbston wine region including The Cave at Gibbston Valley. A delicious cheese board is also included and accompanies either the first or last wine-tasting.
Your guide will drop you off to your accommodation at the end of the tour at approximately 5pm.
- MinPrice: $95
- MaxPrice: $190
- Pricing includes the TSS Earnslaw (cruise-only), wine tastings at 3 vineyards and a cheese board.
- Pick up from Steamer Wharf or the Station Building and drop off to hotel at the end of the tour.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please call our office on 03 442 6920 for information on group bookings.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 16