TSS Earnslaw Cruise & Classic Wine Tour Combo
$133 - $215 NZDBook Now
Make your own way to the TSS Earnslaw located on Steamer Wharf for a 9.45am check in. Enjoy a leisurely 90 minute scenic cruise on the 106 year old, coal fired vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw from Queenstown Bay to Walter Peak High Country Farm (without going ashore) and return. (Recommend lunch either on the Earnslaw or in town, before joining the Classic Wine Tour). Be greeted by an Appellation Wine Tour guide after the cruise, and get ready to partake in a fun-filled afternoon of stunning sights and magnificent wines. Visit 3 vineyards in the wonderful Gibbston wine region, including The Cave at Gibbston Valley and enjoy a premium glass of wine and a cheese platter at one of the vineyards. Your guide will drop you off to your accommodation at the end of the tour at approximately 5pm.
- MinPrice: $133
- MaxPrice: $215
- Pricing includes TSS Earnslaw cruises to Walter Peak and return, wine tastings at 3 vineyards, a cheese platter and a glass of premium wine.
- Pick up from Steamer Wharf or the Station Building and drop off to hotel at the end of the tour.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Tuesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Wednesday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Thursday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Friday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Saturday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Sunday : 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please call our office on 03 442 6920 for information on group bookings.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 16