Bike The Bridges - Half Day Tour
$139 NZDBook Now
Enjoy an informative scenic transfer with your support driver from Queenstown to the historic gold mining village of Arrowtown where you'll be given thorough directions, a map and trail tips at the beginning of your biking adventure.
Set off riding at your own pace along the beautiful Arrow River gorge crossing two impressive suspension bridges heading toward the Kawarau River, joining the original miners trail that crosses the famous historic Kawarau bridge, home of the first ever commercial Bungy.
At the end of your bike ride you we will transfer you to a Gibbston winery for a relaxing wine tasting before being delivered back to Queenstown. Feel reassured with driver and vehicle support at designated points throughout your ride on this 15km off-road trail. Approximate riding time is 2 hours.
- Price: $139
- $139 per adult $99 per child (5-14) $50 under 5
- 9am pick up from central Queenstown accommodation or from 9 Duke Street in central Queenstown. 1pm pick up from 9 Duke Street in central Queenstown.
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Group Info: Larger groups and private groups available on request.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 11
- January, February, March, April, December, October, November