Bike The Wineries - Full Day
$105 - $155 NZDBook Now
Our Bike The Wineries Full Day ride begins with a scenic shuttle transfer from Queenstown to the quaint gold mining village of Arrowtown. Here we cover mountain bike fitting, navigation, bike safety and very importantly: winery information. Choose to enjoy one of the many great cafes and explore Arrowtown or get straight into your scenic morning ride along the beautiful Arrow and Kawarau Rivers to the Kawarau Suspension Bridge – home of the world famous Bungy jump.
From Bungy spend the afternoon biking at your leisure along the Gibbston River Trail, using our informative winery map to visit as many of the cellar doors linked throughout this easy-riding trail. Enjoy a relaxed lunch en-route or picnic at one of the many wineries.
We will pick you up at 4:30pm from either the Gibbston Tavern or your winery of choice for your relaxing shuttle back to Queenstown.
The riding distance to the first winery is 15km. To get all the way to the end of the wine valley you’ll end up covering about 25km.
Please note: Over our winter season (May - Aug) the ride is between 10:00am and 4:30pm.
Bike The Wineries is also available as either a 3/4-Day or Half-Day option.
- MinPrice: $105
- MaxPrice: $155
- Adult: $105 Adult with E-bike: $155 Child (5-14 yrs): $80 Child (5-14 yrs) with E-bike: $130
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact us for group bookings of 6 or more
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 20