Mountain Bike Hire on the Queenstown Trail
$40 - $55 NZDBook Now
The Queenstown Trail is a 130km network of purpose-built, gravel trails that meanders around the Whakatipu Basin. It connects some stunning landscapes, allowing visitors to experience the best the region has to offer. Expect to see amazing river gorges, crystal-clear lakes, and majestic mountain views while you ride.
Hiring a bike from Around The Basin allows you to experience this trail from their shop in central Queenstown (9 Duke St). Both half-day (4 hours) and full-day (8 hours) hire is available, as well as heaps of options for kids and infants to ride - if it’s got two wheels, there’s a good chance they’ve got one! The bikes are serviced regularly to keep them in top condition.
Around The Basin is Queenstown's most experienced bike hire operator and the specialists on the Queenstown Trail.
Make the most of your stay in Queenstown and get out exploring on a bike.
- MinPrice: $40
- MaxPrice: $55
- Visit our website for a full breakdown of bike hire.
- We also offer bike hire packaged with shuttle transport, allowing you to experience the best of the Queenstown Trail. See our website for details.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round, December, October, November, September, August, July, June, May, April, February, March, January
- Group Info: Group bike hire available - contact us with enquiries. Heights for all bike booking is required.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 60