Bike The Wineries - Half Day
$90 - $140 NZDBook Now
Bike The Wineries Half Day begins with a midday pick-up from our shop (9 Duke Street in central Queenstown) and a scenic transfer to Arrow Junction. After bike fitting and briefing, ride a stunning 5km section of bike trail out to the Kawarau Bungy Bridge and the beginning of the Gibbston Wine Region.
Use our informative winery trail map to visit as many of the amazing venues on offer. There are wineries, a cheesery, and a tavern linked throughout this section of easy-riding trail.
We will pick you up from the Gibbston Tavern (or another pre-arranged point in the valley) for your relaxing shuttle back to Queenstown. Total biking distance is 6-15 kms depending on how many wineries you wish to visit.
Bike The Wineries is also available as either a Full-Day or 3/4 Day option.
Please note: Wine tastings are not included
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $140
- Adult: $90 Adult with E-bike: $140 Child (5-14 yrs): $70 Infant (0-4 yrs): $60
- Shuttle transport to and from central Queenstown is included.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation: Open year round, December, July, June, August, November, October, September, April, May, March, February, January
- Group Info: Larger groups and private events available on enquiry.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 20