Arrowtown To Queenstown: A Mountain Biking Adventure
$90 - $140 NZDBook Now
Shuttle with us to Arrowtown where you'll be fitted to your bike (or E-bike!), given trail tips and a map, before setting off on your independent adventure ride.
The trail follows the Arrow River southwards to the Morven Ferry Intersection. From here the choice is yours: either take a diversion toward the Kawarau Bungy Bridge, or follow the amazing Twin Rivers Trail, following the Kawarau and Shotover Rivers, to the shores of Lake Whakatipu. The last stage of your journey is a relatively flat ride into Queenstown Bay, with options to stop off at a cafe or even a brewery en-route.
Minimum riding distance is 35kms with a few decent hills. E-bike upgrades are available.
Summer (1 Sept - 30 Apr) shuttles depart 9:30 am
Winter (1 May-31 August) shuttles depart 10:00 am
- MinPrice: $90
- MaxPrice: $140
- Adult: $90 Adult E-bike: $140 Child (aged 5-14): $65 Child E-bike (aged 10-14): $115
- Pick up from our shop (9 Duke Street), in central Queenstown
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours: Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: For groups greater than 11, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 33