Arrowtown to Queenstown Self guided Ride
$85 - $135 NZDBook Now
Shuttle with us to Arrowtown where you'll be fitted to your bike, given trail tips, a map and safety briefing before departing on your independent adventure ride.
Explore Arrowtown and grab a coffee before setting off to ride at your leisure along the Arrow River Bridges Trail toward Morven Ferry Intersection, from here either take a diversion to the Kawarau Bungy or follow the Twin Rivers Trail along the Kawarau and Shotover Rivers to the shores of Lake Wakatipu and onward to Queenstown Bay where you can return your bike.
Summer (1 Oct-30 Apr) shuttle departs 9am
Winter (1 May-30 Sept) shuttle departs 10am.
- MinPrice: $85
- MaxPrice: $135
- Adult standard bike: NZ$85 Adult with an electric bike: NZ$135 Youth (aged 4-12): NZ$65 Infant (aged 0-4): NZ$50
- Pick up from central Queenstown accomodation, or our shop located 9 Duke St, back of the Station Building
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Info: For groups larger than 11 please email us.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 33