E-Bike Hire on the Queenstown Trail
$80 - $110 NZDBook Now
Make the most of your time here and get out exploring the Queenstown Trail. From central Queenstown the trail follows the shores of Lake Whakatipu out to Frankton. From there the choice is yours: head out on the Kelvin Peninsula Trail towards Jack's Point, or join the Twin Rivers Trail towards the historic Old Shotover Bridge. The wide, gravel trails are off-road and away from traffic. Expect to see spectacular river gorges and majestic mountains while you ride.
Around The Basin offers E-bike hire for a half-day (4 hours), a full-day (8 hours), or even for multiple days from their shop in central Queenstown - 9 Duke Street. They are Queenstown's most experienced E-bike hire operator and the specialists on the Queenstown Trail.
Hire an E-bike and ride further, faster, and tackle the hills with ease!
- MinPrice: $80
- MaxPrice: $110
- Adult E-bike Full Day: $110 Adult E-bike Half Day: $80 Child (5-14 yrs) E-bike Full Day: $75 Child (5-14 yrs) E-bike Half Day: $90
- We also offer shuttle service on the Queenstown Trail everyday.
- Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Holiday hours: Phone After Hours. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: Group bike hire available - contact us with enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com