Luxury Art Tours
$740 - $1,100 NZDVisit Website
On this half-day experience, explore the art galleries of the Whakatipu Basin, and meeting local artists. Your expert guide knows the local artists and their work well and will assist you in deciding which artists you should visit. Whether it be landscape or portrait, Maori or abstract, woodworking or sculpture, fashion designers or jewelry makers; there is a range of options suitable for all preferences. There are also some excellent dealer galleries specialising in contemporary New Zealand art.
An art tour is also a wonderful way to see the stunning scenery that has inspired and attracted so many artists to this region and as we will tend to pass through the wine region to visit some of them, there is also a great opportunity to stop for lunch in one of many boutique vineyards that cling to the slopes of Gibbston and Bannockburn.
- MinPrice: $740
- MaxPrice: $1,100
- Rates are based on a 4-hour duration and are per vehicle, per day. 1-3 Adults: Range Rover, Mercedes SUV/Sedan | 4-11 Adults: Mercedes Sprinter
- Monday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Thursday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Friday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Saturday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Months of Operation: Open year round