Buzzstop - Your home of all things Bees and Honey
$20 - $89 NZDBook Now
BUZZSTOP HONEY CENTRE & CAFE
YOUR HOME FOR ALL THINGS BEES AND HONEY
Our mission is to ENGAGE, ENTERTAIN & EDUCATE every Visitor.
Buzzstop is a NZ owned and operated, with real Kiwi's guiding our Experiences.
We Offer :
Premium Active Manuka honey (5+ to 24+)
NZ's largest selection of Native Honey
Manuka Honey Skincare containing Manuka Honey -lip balm, day cream, hand cream, face cream, moisturizer etc.
Bee Pollen, Propolis and Royal Jelly.
Handmade-onsite Beeswax Wraps, Honey Soap & make-your-own cosmetics.
Children’s Bee Books, Sweet Treats and Giftware.
Our cafe has indoor and outdoor seating with amazing views of the Remarkables, a honey influenced menu, Barista-made ROAR Coffee, Kapiti Ice-Cream, and freshly cooked Liege Waffles drizzled in local honey.
Tours on offer:
- Spin your own honey
- Be a bee keeper tour
- Lets-make-it craft tour
- Tastings: Honey mead, local gins and wines
- Eat In Only
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $20
- MaxPrice: $89
- Our Tours are free to under 5's. Our 'Spin-your-own-Honey (1 hr) Be-a-Bee Keeper Tour (1 Hr), Craft Making - make candles, honey soap, skincare etc.
- 10 mins from downtown Queenstown, and only 2 mins from the International airport. Hansen Rd is opposite the entry to QT Events Centre.
- Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm for retail Honey Shop
- Tuesday: closed - closed
- Wednesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Sunday: 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Holiday hours: Can be closed some public holidays, check www.buzzstop.co.nz
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: We can entertain, provide food, tours / experiences, coffee, beer / wine etc. for small gatherings to larger corporate / team building groups. Please contact Nick or Rosie on 021942808 to inquire.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org