Mountain Carting at Cardrona
$75 - $135 NZDBook Now
Experience the buzz as you race down a mountain race course in a three-wheeled, downhill gravity cart and leave your mates in a trail of dust!
Cardrona's Mountain Carts are the first of their kind in New Zealand. The three-wheeled, purpose-built carts are all you need to tackle the trails with no previous experience needed- just a sense of adventure and a thirst for FUN!
Take a leisurely scenic roll or race down on our three cart trails and master the art of drifting around sweeping bends before riding the lift back up to the top for another lap.
Carting sessions last for 2 hours, so you have heaps of time to get to grips with driving your cart. Bookings are strongly recommended & subject to availability. Book your slot at the Cardrona mountain ticket office, or before you go at our Wanaka office (50 Cardrona Valley Road), or online and get on trail faster!
The Cardrona summer season runs from December 10th until April 3rd.
Operating 7 days a week from December 26th-January 31st (Closed Christmas day). And 5 days a week (Thurs-Mon) from December 10th- December 24th and February 1st- April 3rd.
Cardrona's opening hours are 10am-4pm during the regular season and 10am-6pm during extended play, (December 26th - January 17th).
Open until 8pm every Friday, with additional cart times available.
- MinPrice: $75
- MaxPrice: $135
- All lift passes are non-refundable, non-transferable & must be used during our 2021/22 Summer Season. For all T&C’s visit www.cardrona.com
- Holiday hours: Closed December 25th
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, December
- Group Info: For group enquiries of 10+ members, please contact us via email
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 15