Kawarau River Jet-Raft
$199 NZDBook Now
Experience the best of the Kawarau River with two of Queenstown’s most iconic adventures – jet boating and whitewater rafting!
Race down the Kawarau River before your skilled driver sends you from high speeds into a 360-degree spin.
Continue the excitement with your Kawarau rafting adventure. This grade 2-3 rafting trip is perfect for first-time rafters, families and groups. It provides a great taste of whitewater action with plenty of opportunities to splash around, try a cliff jump or even swim through a rapid! The grande finale is the unforgettable 400 metre Dog Leg Rapid which ends your trip on New Zealand’s largest volume commercially rafted river.
- Jet boat down the Kawarau River Canyons
- Whitewater rafting down the Kawarau River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy coach transfers
- Price: $199
- We can pick up from accommodation for morning departures only. For afternoon departures, we ask you to check-in at 19 Shotover Street Queenstown
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 11/01/2021
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed 25th December
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Rafting and Raft Combos are great options for conference and incentive groups, team building, school groups, and even family and friends looking for an adventure to do together. We operate our rafting trips all year round and have a number of group options available.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 8