Shotover River Rafting
$149 - $199 NZDBook Now
Step across this great frontier and meet the challenge of white water rafting on Queenstown’s famous Shotover River.
Experience the rugged beauty and unspoilt grandeur of the breathtaking scenery as you conquer this wild and untamed river. Tackle six rapids along the Shotover River, with stretches of calm water to take in the views, go for a swim and soak up its gold mining history.
The long and narrow grade 4-5 Mother is made up of rapids such as Aftershock, Squeeze, Toilet and Pinball. Raft through the darkness of the 170-meter Oxenbridge Tunnel and shoot the Cascade Rapid to complete the challenge.
- MinPrice: $149
- MaxPrice: $199
- We can pick up from accommodation for morning departures only. For afternoon departures, we ask you to check in at Queenstown Information Centre
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 11/01/2021
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
- Group Info: Rafting and Raft Combos are great options for conference and incentive groups, team building, school groups, and even family and friends looking for an adventure to do together. We operate our rafting trips all year round and have a number of group options available.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 8