Climbing Queenstown - Mountaineering
$399 - $2,650 NZDBook Now
Queenstown has some of the most accessible Alpine environments in New Zealand.
We offer guided mountaineering trips to suit many skill levels. From the classic days out on the Remarkables Mountain range to three day long expeditions up the biggest mountains in the Wakatipu basin, our mountain guides will ensure that you have a safe, fun adventure through this incredible environment.
The Remarkables is a stunning mountain range that dominates over Queenstown. We run day guided ascents from Queenstown during both winter and summer up Single and Double Cone, the highest points on the Remarkables.Enjoy breathtaking views as well as a fantastic sense of achievement. The day trips are 8 hours plus and we cater for a variety of abilities and fitness levels.A serious guided mountain undertaking this will be an adventurous, memorable and authentic experience providing a capstone to your travel, adventure and outdoors repertoire.
The three day climbing trip to Mt Earnslaw (2830 metres) is our premier trip. Mt Earnslaw is situated in the Aspiring National Park and sits at the head of Lake Wakatipu. A colossal mountain it captures climbers with its own unique beauty and stature.
If you're looking for advice on what is best for you, just contact us.
- MinPrice: $399
- MaxPrice: $2,650
- SINGLE DAY REMARKABLES EXPEDITION Price 1 person $599 Price 2 or more $399 Mt EARNSLAW 3 day EXPEDITION Price 1 person $2650 Price 2 or more $1950
- Monday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday : 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Group Capacity: 0
- Jan - Dec