Climbing Queenstown - Alpine Guided Walks
$109 - $499 NZDBook Now
The Remarkables Alpine Mountains are undoubtedly the finest in the country, renowned for spectacular hiking terrain and jaw-dropping views.
Your guide will take you on a hike tailored to your fitness and experience level, exposing you to the most breath-taking sights of this alpine wonderland.
Alpine Guided Walks are accessible, off the beaten track (no signs, paths or people!) and tailored to your fitness level. Escape the crowds and discover this renowned beauty at your own pace. Our highly skilled and qualified guides uncover dramatic scenic vistas and unforgettable views over Queenstown (some 2000 meters below) and the Southern Lakes area.
A truly exhilarating and authentic way to experience the remote treasures of this alpine paradise. They're suitable for all ages, ability levels, and experience, but sturdy footwear should be worn (can be hired in town).
- Off the beaten track
- Amazing views
- A sense of remote adventure
- Capture the essence of this great region
- MinPrice: $109
- MaxPrice: $499
- Adult: $179 Child: $109 Family: $449
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: A great activity for tours, incentives, families & groups. We offer fantastic group rates.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 24