Coronet Peak Ski Area
$30 - $1,049 NZDBook Now
Coronet Peak, the home of Good Times! Just 25 minutes from central Queenstown, the modern facilities, amazing views, roller coaster terrain make it the premier winter playground in New Zealand’s adventure capital.
Coronet Peak features ski terrain for all abilities from June to early October, the wide open slopes and varied terrain make it a playground for skiers in winter and mountain bikers over summer. Coronet caters for all levels of skiers and snowboarders, experienced and friendly coaches help first-timers through to seasoned pros progress their skills on snow. Book your lesson, lift pass and rental equipment online and in advanced for an easy day on the snow!
You can hire your equipment on the mountain from the rentals department, with modern skis, snowboards and clothing for kids and adults. Easily accessible, you can drive the scenic alpine road or catch the Ski Bus from central Queenstown.
Coronet Peak is also the Home of Night Ski in New Zealand. Enjoy Après Ski, Queenstown style with epic sunsets, great vibes and laps of the mountain after dark. Keep an eye on the events page for our Night Ski parties. A bucket list activity for Queenstown in winter.
Enjoy the alpine atmosphere in the cafes, restaurants, bars or in the locals favourite Heidi's Hut. Epic views and a wide variety in food available.
An extensive state -of-the-art, fully automated snowmaking system boosts Mother Nature’s snow helping coverage during the season, from the beginning of June to early October.
Learner and novice areas away from the main trails make learning fun and easy, while higher up, choose your slopes as you go – explore the contours and take in spectacular views.
A visit to Queenstown isn’t complete without skiing Coronet Peak and sister mountain The Remarkables. So for the best value for money, we recommend buying a multi-day pass which provides access to both mountains to enjoy the full experience and have an epic winter holiday.
Purchase online and save, lift passes and many products can be used at either Coronet Peak or The Remarkables in Queenstown, giving you huge variety in your winter holiday!
- Eat In Only
- Baby Sitting Service
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $30
- MaxPrice: $1,049
- The more days you buy, the more you save! Ski or ride from $99/day.
- Let us take you there! Multiple daily bus services run from the Snow Centre on Duke st with pick up en-route. Hotel pick-up service available.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Night skiing 4-9pm available only during Night Ski season (approx late June - early September)
- Months of Operation : September, October, June, July, August
- Group Info: Snow trips are better with friends! Group rates are applicable for groups of 15 or more people skiing and riding together.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid: 01 September, 2021 - 26 September, 2021