Coronet Peak Ski Area
$20 - $999 NZDBook Now
Adored by locals, Coronet Peak’s easily accessible roller coaster terrain and excellent facilities make it the premier winter playground in New Zealand’s adventure capital.
With The Peak’s 280 hectares of skiable area, snow sports centre, kids’ programmes, rental department and retail offerings, there is something for everyone. Earlybirds and night owls are welcome as First Tracks starts at 8am and on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays we finish late with Night Skiing, a truly magical experience for all ages*. Accessible by 16km sealed road just 20 minutes from central Queenstown makes it so easy to get your fix.
An extensive state -of-the-art, fully automated snowmaking system boosts Mother Nature’s snow helping coverage during the season, from the beginning of June to early October.
Learner and novice areas away from the main trails make learning fun and easy, while higher up, choose your slopes as you go – explore the contours and take in spectacular views.
Talking about views, the base building has floor to ceiling windows looking out over the magnificent Wakatipu Basin at one end, the mountain on the other. Outside, chill out on the massive heated deck to people-watch, enjoy the fantastic food, and at night on Saturdays and Fridays take in the night skiing après experience. Over at Rocky Gully relax on the deck over fabulous Euro-style pizzas & pasta at Heidi's Hut.
A visit to Queenstown isn’t complete without skiing Coronet Peak and sister mountain The Remarkables. So for the best value for money, we recommend buying a multi-day pass which provides access to both mountains to enjoy the full experience and have an epic winter holiday.
*Night Skiing season runs late June to early September.
- Duration Hours
- Price Information
- Transport Info
- Opening Hours
- Groups Info
- Months of Operation
- Baby Sitting Service
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $20
- MaxPrice: $999
- Multi-day discounts available on lift passes during the season for epic value. Or score the best deals to ski Coronet Peak in our Earlybird sales.
- Let us take you there! Multiple daily bus services run from the Snow Centre on Duke st with pick up en-route. Hotel pick-up service available.
- Monday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Night skiing 5-9pm available only during Night Ski season (approx late June - early September)
- Group Info: Snow trips are better with friends! Group rates are applicable for groups of 15 or more people skiing and riding together.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0
- June, July, October, August, September
- Valid: June 6, 2020 - October 11, 2020
- Categories: Activities & Attractions