Coronet Peak Gondola & Sightseeing
$30 - $55 NZDBook Now
Just a 16km / 20-minute drive from Queenstown on an easy sealed road with the Wakatipu Basin laid out below you. Enjoy fantastic 360° views of Queenstown and the Southern Alps from the top of our scenic chairlift. Space and time are yours.
Sit back and enjoy a gondola ride to 1649m in our brand new 8-seater gondola cabins. Enjoy world famous views over the Wakatipu basin and back to the divide of the Southern Alps. It’s Queenstown’s new view, suitable for all and perfect for families, or maybe even an iconic wedding photo! Take a short hike to the summit for the perfect panorama. While you are up on top of the world take a guided hike out to the Skippers Ridge, or go at your own pace and take one of our picnic hampers along with you.
Located right next to the base of the Coronet Express and opening out onto a spacious sunny deck. Choose from our all-day menu and enjoy your meal with a hot or cold drink. We serve a range of cabinet food, perfect for when you are in a hurry and also create luxury hampers for two or more. Order one with your sightseeing pass and relax in the tussock high above the Wakatipu basin for a lunch to remember.
- Eat In Only
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kids menu
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor seating
- Restaurant on Site
- Town Transfers
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wifi Internet
- MinPrice: $30
- MaxPrice: $55
- Child rates apply for 6-17yrs and to Seniors 65-74yrs. Prices subject to change. Children 5 & under are free.
- Coronet Peak is a scenic 20 minute drive from central Queenstown on sealed alpine roads.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Thursday : 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 8:30pm
- Saturday : 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Sunday : 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, December
- Group Info: Group rates available for groups of 15 or more. Please enquire with Guest Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com