Country Lane Retail Village
- $1,000 NZDVisit Website
Nestled on a farm in the heart of Frankton, just 5 minutes from the airport, Country Lane Retail Village is a hidden gem worth exploring.
Relocated heritage buildings sit alongside original sheds on a 5th generation family farm, forming this charming rustic village.
Along with lush gardens, animals and children’s play area, Country Lane hosts a vibrant community of local businesses, ensuring a memorable experience for visitors of all ages and interests.
- Free entry
- Say hello to the horses, sheep, goats, rabbits and bees.
- Kids play area including a playhouse, sandpit, trampoline and tractor.
- Local boutique and artisan businesses.
- Large open spaces and gardens.
- Varity of classes and workshops.
- Great coffee, wine and food selection.
- Ample free parking
This charming destination stands out for its commitment to supporting the local community, with no chain stores in sight. Each shop is owned and operated, offering a diverse array of products. The village is a haven for those seeking one-of-a-kind treasures.
- All things bees and honey
- Furniture and home wares
- Boutique children’s clothing and gifts
- Pre loved clothing and books
- Massage and wellness
- Hairdresser and barber
- Dog groomer
TOURS AND WORKSHOPS:
Country Lane Retail Village goes beyond being just a shopping destination. Visitors can engage in various enriching experiences.
- Bee A Beekeeper and Honey Spinning Tour - Buzzstop
- Beeswax wraps and candle making – Buzzstop
- Jewellery making workshops – Studio 42
- Guided Ebike tours – Ride To The Sky
With its warm and rustic atmosphere, this idyllic setting makes it easy to spend hours leisurely exploring the local offerings. By supporting these small businesses, travellers can connect with the heart of Whakatipu while indulging in a memorable and truly authentic experience.
Ensure a visit to Country Lane Retail Village tops your Queenstown must-do list!
- MaxPrice: $1,000
- There is no charge for parking or entry into Country Lane Retail Village and you are free to meet the animals on your own from behind the fences.
- Monday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Tuesday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Wednesday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Thursday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Friday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Info: With several different activities available we are able to cater for large groups by splitting them into smaller groups.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org