Funyaks - Inflatable Kayaks
$229 - $299 NZDBook Now
Funyaks are truly unique as the only adventure of it's type in the Queenstown region and is a fun way to intimately explore and experience this amazing 'World Heritage' area. Start your Funyak trip with an exciting jet boat trip up the Dart River with all the thrills of classic braided shallow river jet boating complete with exhilarating jet spins. You'll then disembark to begin your Funyak adventure in one of our unique inflatable Funyak canoes. After full instructions, you'll paddle and drift a spectacular downstream journey. Stopping amongst ancient beech forest you'll enjoy a delicious wilderness buffet lunch as well as having the opportunity to explore the hidden side streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms such as the beautiful Rockburn Chasm. Afterwards continue downstream to Paradise, from where you'll return to Glenorchy via a back-country route through stunning scenery and locations that have inspired movies the world over including 'The Lord of the Rings'
- MinPrice: $229
- MaxPrice: $299
- Prices range from child to adult.
- A courtesy shuttle is available from Queenstown Information Centre to Dart River base in Glenorchy.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday : 0:00 am - 0:00pm
- Wednesday : 0:00am - 0:00am
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Not open Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : February, January, April, March, December, November
- Group Info: Please enquire with our reservations team for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 80