$185 - $279 NZDBook Now
Your Wilderness Jet will journey from Glenorchy at the head of the lake deep into the World Heritage area of Mt Aspiring National Park. Experience a unique combination of breath taking scenery and exciting jet boating on braided, glacier fed rivers. Learn from your guide about the areas history. Walk amongst the ancient beech forest, unchanged for 80 million years. Pass by scenes used in the Lord of the Rings movies to illustrate Middle Earth. An authentic New Zealand experience to an untouched world.
- MinPrice: $185
- MaxPrice: $279
- We are also able to do exclusive trips. Please enquiry for further information.
- A courtesy shuttle is available from Queenstown Information Centre to DartRiver base in Glenorchy.
- Open For Business : No
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Christmas Day 7:30am- 1:00pm
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: A diverse adventure exploring spectacular 'World Heritage' wilderness through a combination of exhilarating wilderness jet boating, guided ancient forest walk and back-country 4WD safari vehicle. This can be tailored to be purely jet boating depending on the group.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0