$138 - $209 NZDBook Now
Your Wilderness Jet will journey from Glenorchy at the head of the lake deep into the World Heritage area of Mt Aspiring National Park. Experience a unique combination of breath taking scenery and exciting jet boating on braided, glacier fed rivers. Learn from your guide about the areas history. Pass by scenes used in the Lord of the Rings movies to illustrate Middle Earth. An authentic New Zealand experience to an untouched world.
- MinPrice: $138
- MaxPrice: $209
- We are also able to do exclusive trips. Please enquiry for further information.
- A courtesy shuttle is available from The Station Building to Dart River base in Glenorchy for our morning Wilderness Trips.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday : 0:00 AM - 0:00 PM
- Wednesday : 0:00 AM - 0:00 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Holiday hours : Not open Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : January, February, March, April, November, December
- Group Info: A diverse adventure exploring spectacular 'World Heritage' wilderness with an exhilarating jet boat experience.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0
- Valid until 31 May, 2021