Family Adventures Rafting Trip
$120 - $199 NZDBook Now
Family Adventures are specialists in soft adventure family trips rafting the upper reaches of the famous Shotover River, Queenstown.
We are able to take children from 3 years as water confidence is not necessary as the section of the river that we raft, has only grade one and two rapids.
The trip kicks off with a drive into the famous Skippers Canyon - quite possibly the most spectacular drive in NZ! The views are astounding and the area is jam packed with history and gold mining relics. Our knowledgeable guides will enthrall you with tales from the colorful gold mining past. We will kit you out with all the gear you will need from the ground up at our base beside the historic Pipeline built back in 1864, before taking to the water at the put in point made famous as The Ford of Bruinen in the Lord of the Rings movie.
Our trip by bus and raft is a unique way to experience the wonderful backcountry we have close by in Queenstown, and is suitable for everyone from 3 years old.
- MinPrice: $120
- MaxPrice: $199
- Adults $199 Children $120
- Open For Business : No
- Open From : 09/01/2020
- Monday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sunday : 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Months of Operation : April, March, January, February, December, November, October, September
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 32