Milford Sound Overnight Cruise
$1,698 - $2,698 NZDBook Now
There is no better way to soak up the majesty of Milford Sound than aboard the Fiordland Jewel. Our purpose-built catamaran is designed to take in this incredible location, often known as the Eighth Wonder of the World, in total comfort.
With a boutique atmosphere, an overnight experience aboard the Fiordland Jewel is the perfect mix of ultimate relaxation and adventurous exploration, with opportunities for kayaking and tender boat excursions, as well as well-deserved pampering with a soak in the top deck hot tub and delicious meals cooked by our on board chef.
- Two cruises of Milford Sound
- Only 20 guests a night, the Fiordland Jewel features nine climate-controlled cabins all with views and ensuite bathrooms
- Includes 3-course dinner, full cooked & continental breakfast, kayaking & small boat explorations (weather permitting)
- Complimentary tea and coffee. Fine wine and beer is available to purchase from our licensed bar.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Operating from 2 December 2023 through to 7 April 2024.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee/Tea Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- King Single Bed
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Single Bed
- Super King Bed
- Town Transfers
- MinPrice: $1,698
- MaxPrice: $2,698
- Rates are based on twin share & inclusive of 2 cruises of Milford Sound, a 3-course dinner, full-cooked & continental breakfast. Duration 17 hours.
- Return transport from Queenstown to Milford Sound is available at $240 per person. Includes pick up and drop off from your accommodation.
- Months of Operation: January, February, March, April, December
- Hours: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Group Info: The Fiordland Jewel is available for exclusive hire subject to availability, for either our Milford Sound overnight cruises or Heli Lunch Day Cruises.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number Of Rooms: 9
- Num Of Function Rooms: 1
- Cocktail Capacity: 20
- Group Capacity: 20