Gibbston Valley Winery Restaurant
$14 - $65 NZDBook Now
At Gibbston Valley Winery Restaurant, the food is just as important as our award-winning wine. Executive Chef Al Wilson is passionate about creating seasonal dishes that are full of flavour, sourced locally and have a low carbon footprint.
The irresistible a la carte menu is designed with thought and care to expertly match our handcrafted wines. With Chef’s gardens scattering the Gibbston Valley property and a 100 acre organic station to roam on, there’s never a shortage of fresh ingredients.
Seating is available both inside and outside. In the spring and summer months, the restaurant's outdoor courtyard is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful weather along with some delicious food and wine.
Bookings recommended, for groups of ten and over bookings are essential. The restaurant is also available for private evening functions.
This is the perfect relaxing location to stay and unwind. Stop in for a bite before, during or after your other activities at Gibbston Valley Winery.
- Eat In Only
- Kids menu
- Outdoor seating
- Restaurant on Site
- MinPrice: $14
- MaxPrice: $65
- Monday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 12pm - 4:00 PM
- Holiday hours: We are closed Christmas Day, Good Friday, ANZAC Day and Queen's Birthday
- Months of Operation: Jan - Dec
- Group Info: We have a range of venues to suit larger groups for both lunches and evening dining. Contact us today for more information.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org