Winery & Cave Tours
$19.50 - $225 NZDBook Now
Located just a 30 minutes drive from Queenstown, Gibbston Valley Winery is world renowned for crafting award-winning Central Otago Pinot Noirs.
The winery is also home to New Zealands largest wine cave and one of the regions finest dining experiences. Wine tasting is available at Cellar Door where you can experience the winery's range of distinct Pinots and other varietals.
For a truly unique tasting experience, take a Winery or Wine Cave tour where you'll learn about the winery's history as founders of the region. Afterwards, the tour includes a tasting in the Wine Cave. Cave tours operate hourly from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and are $19.50 per person. Advanced booking is required.
- MinPrice: $19.50
- MaxPrice: $225
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Holiday hours : We are closed on Christmas Day, Good Friday, ANZAC Day and Queen's Birthday.
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec