Gibbston Valley Winery & Cellar Door
Located in beautiful Central Otago wine region, Gibbston Valley Winery is world-renowned for their historic vineyards and handcrafted Pinot Noirs.
The winery is also home to a bistro-style restaurant, a tasting room, the country's largest wine cave, a cheesery, bike centre and the newly opened luxury Lodge & Spa.
Gibbston Valley Cellar Door offers various tasting options featuring their full range of wines. Their expert staff can take you through the finer points of tasting wine from current releases to select vintages. Please contact them for more information or to book a private tasting.
The winery also runs daily cave tour and winery tours where you can visit Home Block, the region's oldest vineyard, do a tasting in New Zealand's largest wine cave and catch a glimpse of their winemakers in action.
Return transportation from Queenstown is available on Gibbston Valley's daily shuttle service.
- The Gibbston Valley Shuttle operates daily providing return transport from Queenstown to the winery including a stop in Arrowtown along the way.
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Months of Operation: Open year round
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org