Glacier Explorer Flight
$630 NZDBook Now
Join our popular Glacier Explorer Flight 105, departing Queenstown and heading west over the Wakatipu basin and Paradise Valley and into Mt Aspiring National Park.
Enjoy an exhilarating flight past spectacular mountains and blue-green ice falls before landing on one of the many glaciers within the Forbes Mountains. This is an out-of-this-world experience, and a bucket list for many.
There’s time for photos in the snow before heading back towards Queenstown past hidden alpine lakes and the rich gold mining history of Skippers Canyon.
Our experienced pilots will make you feel at ease and safe whilst you soar past the dramatic landscapes of the Southern Alps. Our modern fleet ensure your comfort during your flight.
- Price: $630
- Child rate is $445 and applies to children from 0-11.
- Courtesy shuttle service available from accommodation & the centre of Queenstown
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Holiday hours : Operating as normal APART from Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Jan - Dec
- Group Info: Please contact us for group rates of 12 or more.
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com
- Group Capacity: 55