$795 NZDBook Now
Queenstown Snowmobiles offers the only heli- snowmobiling experience in New Zealand. We have exclusive access to trails & back country riding, by way of helicopter only, with breath taking views across to Mt Cook, Mt Aspiring and down to Stewart Island on a clear day.
All of our tours are professionally guided and cater for individuals, families and small groups.
Queenstown Snowmobiles are located next to Queenstown Airport on Lucas Place. We operate 7 days a week with three daily tours: 9am, 11.30am and 2.00pm
Snow dependent, operating in the winter months (approx June to October).
- Price: $795
- Adult + 15 years ($795.00 per person) Child age is 6 - 14 years old ($700 per person)
- Courtesy pick up and drop off service available from accommodation and the centre of Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday : 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Months of Operation : October, September, May, June, August, July
- Group Info: We have the capacity for 6 passengers per tour (plus the guide).
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 0