Stewart Island Day Trip
$349 - $499 NZDBook Now
Stewart Island | Rakiura is the third island of New Zealand and furthest south. Meaning "glowing skies", a reference to the southern lights, aurora australis, which can sometimes be seen from the island. Over 85% of Stewart Island is Rakiura National Park, making it a paradise for birdwatching and hiking the over 280 kms of walking tracks.
There is lot's you can do in a day on Stewart Island, exploring remote beach fronts, secluded forest tracks giving you the chance to meet some of the local wildlife.
On our Fly | Explore | Fly trip, we will provide flights to the remote Ryan's Creek Aerodrome which sits just over the township of Oban. We will organize the transfers to get you into town and from there, we can tailor the day to what you'd like to do.
Immerse yourself in this little piece of paradise and explore Oban township with its beautiful coast walks and stunning look out points.
Join our friends at Rakiura Charters & Water Taxis on a two hour guided trip out to the historic Whaler’s Base & Marine Farms tour.
Take a water taxi to Ulva Island and enjoy a self-guided tour around one of the few predator-free sanctuaries in New Zealand.
Discover the history of the island and Maori settlement with a browse through the Rakiura Museum.
Treat yourself to a beautiful lunch at Kai Kart, famous for their fish & chips.
Chat to our team about organising your day trip to Stewart Island today and tick this amazing destination off your bucket list.
- MinPrice: $349
- MaxPrice: $499
- Price is for the flights only, additional cost if you'd like to book any additional tours whilst you're there.
- Complimentary Queenstown pick ups available an hour before departure.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday : 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Holiday hours : hours may differ
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 9
- Valid until 31 October, 2021