Stewart Island Ultimate Day Experience
$709 - $979 NZDBook Now
Depart over the Remarkables, track along the Oreti River across New Zealand’s vast southern farmland before reaching the stunning Southern Coast. Fly over Foveaux Strait passing Dog Island and Ruapuki Island before landing on Ryan’s Creek Airstrip overlooking the Oban township.
The Village & Bays Tour with Real NZ is a 90-minute multi-stop road tour, showing you the lay of the land, taking you through the cultural and historical side of Rakiura Stewart Island. Next you will continue with Real NZ on their Ulva Explorer, a 2.5 hour marine and land-based guided experience, giving you the opportunity to discover the islands unique bird and marine life. This experience includes a 75-minute guided walk on Ulva Island Wildlife Sanctury.
- MinPrice: $709
- MaxPrice: $979
- We offer complimentary pickups and dropoffs from most Central Queenstown and Frankton locations.
- Monday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Months of Operation: January, April, February, March, December, November, October
- Group Info: Our fleet consists of 2 Cessna Grand Caravan EX's, 1 GA8 Airvan and 1 Cessna 206 Stationair with a combined capacity of 38 passengers.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 47