Mt. Cook Fly | Glacier Explorers | Fly
$709 - $979 NZDBook Now
Fly up the spine of the South Island and experience unparalleled views of the Franz and Fox Glaciers on the West Coast and the Tasman Glacier within Aoraki Mt. Cook National Park. Land in Mt. Cook National Park at Aoraki/Mt. Cook Airport on the picturesque outskirts of Mt. Cook Village.
We will then provide transport up to the Hermitage Hotel and team you up with your Glacier Explorers guides. Experience New Zealand's only glacial boat tour, boating across the terminal lake and cruising past a towering ice wall, icebergs and lateral moraines.
You will also have some free time to explore the Mt. Cook Village either before or after your Glacier Explorers experience.
- MinPrice: $709
- MaxPrice: $979
- We offer complimentary pickups and dropoffs from most Central Queenstown and Frankton locations.
- Monday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Months of Operation: November, October, December, February, March, April, January
- Group Info: Our fleet consists of 2 Cessna Grand Caravan EX's, 1 GA8 Airvan and 1 Cessna 206 Stationair with a combined capacity of 38 passengers.
- Group Reservation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Capacity: 47