Gibbston Valley Bike the Vineyards - Self Guided Bike Experience
$25 - $149 NZDBook Now
Includes scenic Arrowtown drop off and Pick up at the Gibbston Valley Wineries
Enjoy being picked up from your accommodation and taken on a stunning scenic 20-minute shuttle journey to Arrowtown or Gibbston, depending on where you may like to start your journey. Once you arrive you will be set up on your bike, receive a safety briefing and then talked through the best routes plus some great spots and hidden local highlights to visit along the way. Our custom-designed maps will help you to make the most of your time exploring.
2 PM or 5 PM pick up from the wineries
Suitable for beginner/intermediate/experienced riders. All riders need to be 14 years and above. We can either drop you off at Arrowtown or Morven Ferry intersection and you bike to Gibbston (which is a longer more of an intermediate to experienced rider), or we can take you straight to the Gibbston area to start exploring straight away (which is perfect for all levels).
- On your Self Guided Explorer Bike Experience you can ride in your own time with no time deadlines. Enjoy a wine or three and let us pick you up and drive you home (as well as any wine/shopping you may pick up along the way!)
- Enjoy 365 days a year pickups and drop-offs from your accommodation in Queenstown, Frankton or Arthur's Point.
- Choose to ride on our Cruiser bikes or our Premium e-bikes. All our bikes are the brand NEW 2020 models.
- You can bike from 2km to 20km. Just let us know your energy levels on the day and we can plan your drop-offs and pickups to suit.
- Visit at your own pace a range of award-winning wineries along the way. These include Gibbston Valley, Chard Farm, Peregrine, Mt Rosa, Waitiri Creek/Cargo Brewery, Peregrine, Gibbston Tavern, Gibbston Valley Cheese experience, as well as many more.
- We also can be flexible with departure times. Just let us know and we will try and cater to your group's needs.
- Pickups are at 5.00 pm from a range of vineyards or breweries in the Gibbston area. The driver will discuss this with you when you get dropped off.
- You will also have your driver's cell phone number to contact in case your plans change during the day.
- MinPrice: $25
- MaxPrice: $149
- $25 Bike Trailer for Kids $149 Premium eBike Vineyard Explorer package $99 Premium Bike (Standard/Hardtail) Vineyard Explorer package
- Transport from your accom. in Queenstown to Arrowtown or the start of the Winery Trails Return transport back to Queenstown from your last Winery.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Tuesday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Wednesday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Thursday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Friday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Saturday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday : 6:00AM - 10:00PM
- Holiday hours : Open 365 days of the year
- Group Info: We can do small or large groups (up to 65 pax) Please email for any larger inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Reservation Email: email@example.com