Mt Earnslaw Glacier
$510 - $610 NZDBook Now
Discover Middle Earth on our flagship flight as we soar over a remote high-country station towards towering Mt Earnslaw. Experience a close-range flyover of the breath-taking "hanging" Earnslaw Glacier before touching down on the Upper Humboldt Mountains for a snow landing and panoramic views of the Dart River and Lake Wakatipu.
If a flyover of Mt Earnslaw isn't enough, for an extra $100 per person, touch down in the spectacular Earnslaw Burn for a 10-minute landing. Enjoy the tranquillity of this iconic location before getting back in the helicopter to continue your adventure across Lake Wakatipu towards the Humboldt Mountains for a second landing in the snow.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months however we would like you to be aware of this.
- MinPrice: $510
- MaxPrice: $610
- One landing - Adult: $510, Child: $357. Two landings - Adult: $610, Child: $457. Child pricings applies to children aged 4 –11. Infants fly free.
- Complimentary return transport from central Queenstown to Glenorchy is available on request.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Tuesday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Wednesday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Thursday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Friday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Saturday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Sunday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Holiday hours : Clsoed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Open year round
- Valid until 31 January, 2022