Milford Sound Flyover
$780 NZDBook Now
Experience the 'Eighth Wonder of the World' by air. Fly over the magnificent fiord, carved by ancient glaciers, famous for its cascading waterfalls, unique wildlife and sheer cliffs. This World Heritage Area is just a scenic flight over the Southern Alps from Glenorchy.
Fly across the Southern Alps discovering native beech forests, towering peaks, spectacular glaciers and hidden lakes before soaring above Mitre Peak and the famous waterfalls of Milford Sound.
Before return to the Glenorchy Airfield land in snow on the Upper Humboldt Mountain range for panoramic views of Glenorchy and beyond.
- Price: $780
- Adult: $780, Child: $546. Child price applies to children aged 4 –11. Infants fly free.
- Complimentary return transport from central Queenstown to Glenorchy is available on request.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Tuesday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Wednesday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Thursday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Friday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Saturday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Sunday : 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Holiday hours : Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation : Open year round