Milford, Lakes and Sutherland Falls
$1,220 NZDBook Now
Experience the untouched paradise of Fiordland as we fly deep into the world-renowned national park. Enjoy breathtaking views across Lake Erskine before flying over the Milford Track to New Zealand's tallest waterfall, the towering Sutherland Falls. Fly down Milford Sound and lose yourself in its ancient forests before landing on a remote West Coast beach to breathe in the fresh sea air. Taking off towards Glenorchy, you will fly over Mount Tutoko, the highest peak in Fiordland National Park, to land on the Humboldt Mountain range with panoramic views across Glenorchy and beyond.
- Price: $1,220
- Adult: $1,220, Child: $855, Infant: $610.
- Complimentary return transport from central Queenstown to Glenorchy is available on request.
- Monday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Tuesday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Wednesday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Sunday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round