$720 NZDBook Now
- Land on a glacier and see blue ice
- Views over historic Skippers Canyon – a historic gold mining area
- Fly past Mt Aspiring. At 3,033m/9,951ft it’s the highest peak in Mt Aspiring National Park
There’s a reason this is one of our most popular excursions. We get you up close and personal to the unreal, deep blue ice of a remote glacier. Pristine and expansive, landing on this shelf of ice is a once in a lifetime photo opportunity.
On the journey over there we fly above Skippers Canyon for views of the historic gold mining sites, and then sweep past mighty Mt Aspiring and into Fiordland National Park where your glacier awaits.
- Price: $720
- Rates: Adults:$720, Children:$505, Infants: $360.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Monday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day