$830 NZDBook Now
- Experience a glacier landing
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
- Fly past Mt Aspiring (3,033m) – the highest peak in Aspiring National Park
One of our most popular helicopter flights! Take in some of the area’s historical and scenic gold mining locations as you fly to see the deep blue ice of a pristine glacier.
This helicopter tour follows the fast flowing river and forested valleys of Skippers Canyon.
You will also enjoy views of Mt Aspiring and across into Fiordland National Park, before landing on a remote glacier for a once in a lifetime photo opportunity.
- Price: $830
- Rates: Adults:$345, Children:$581. Children aged 4-11 are 70% of the full adult fare. Infants 3 years and under are free of charge.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Friday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Holiday hours : 8:30AM-6:00PM