$485 NZDBook Now
- Amazing Bird’s Eye view of Queenstown
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
- Views of The Remarkables Mountain Range
The perfect way to see the highlights of this spectacular area and its’ most iconic sites.
Lift off across Lake Wakatipu, flying over towards Cecil Peak before enjoying a helicopter landing with spectacular views of Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu.
Continue your helicopter flight past Queenstown itself and over Ben Lomond into Moonlight Creek and the famous Skippers Canyon. This area is steeped in the rich history of gold mining and is best viewed from the air.
See the renowned Shotover River winding beneath you through the steep canyon walls as your pilot points out some of the key sites and settlements remaining from the gold rush era.
Returning to our Queenstown heli base we will fly past Coronet Peak, with views of the skifield and the Wakatipu basin.
- Price: $485
- Rates: Adults:$485, Children:$339.50. Children aged 4-11 are 70% of the full adult fare. Infants 3 years and under are free of charge.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Holiday hours: 8:30AM-6:00PM