$560 NZDBook Now
- Spectacular views over Queenstown and The Remarkables
- Fly over historic gold mining area – Skippers Canyon
- Two scenic landings
It’s not called essential for nothing! This round trip takes you over the most iconic, must-see sites in the Queenstown area.
Heading down the Frankton Arm, we touch down on Cecil Peak for sweeping views of the lake, town, and surrounding mountains.
Back in the helicopter, we continue past Ben Lomond and into Moonlight Creek towards the famous Skippers Canyon. This area is steeped in the rich history of early gold miners – best viewed from above.
We follow the winding Shotover River canyon back home for one last landing before swinging past Coronet Peak before landing back at base.
Iconic sites – tick!
- Price: $560
- Rates: Adults:$560, Children:$395, Infants $280
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Monday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day