$290 NZDBook Now
- Get up close and personal with The Remarkables mountain range
- Aerial views over Queenstown
- Winter snow landing, conditions permitting
One of only two mountain ranges in the world to run directly North-South, and spectacular to boot, The Remarkables is aptly named. This excursion takes you over the winding Shotover and Kawarau rivers and up to this dramatic mountain range for our landing – and if you’re flying in winter we may even land in the snow! Take in the beauty of the lake, the town and the surrounding mountains (and definitely take some photographs) before we head back to base.
- Price: $290
- Rates: Adults:$290, Children:$205, Infant $145.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Monday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Friday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Sunday: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day