Earnslaw Burn Express
$770 NZDBook Now
- Experience the remote Earnslaw Burn
- Land on the valley floor beneath an immense wall of waterfalls
- See the blue ice of the hanging glacier
- Views of the historic Skippers Canyon
This truly is our favourite location and exclusively available as a landing location to Heliworks!
Fly over schist covered slopes with a bird’s eye views of Queenstown’s historical gold mining sites on the way to this incredible landing site. A filming location for LOTR’s The Hobbit and recently featured on TV’s Travel Guides.
Land on the valley floor and explore, with the blue ice of the Earnslaw Glacier towering above. See the astounding number of waterfalls spilling down the valley walls.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months, however we would like you to be aware of this.
- Price: $770
- Rates: Adults:$770, Children:$539. Children aged 4-11 are 70% of the full adult fare. Infants 3 years and under are free of charge.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Friday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Holiday hours : 8:30AM-6:00PM