Milford Sound Overhead
$950 NZDBook Now
- Get a bird’s eye view of iconic Milford Sound
- Experience landing on a pristine glacier
- Fly over remote, high alpine lakes and waterfalls
There is no better way to see Milford Sound than by helicopter. Lift off from the Heliworks hangar and see the Wakatipu basin unfold in front of you as you climb up and over Queenstown itself before crossing the Richardson Mountains on your way to Milford Sound.
The Dart and Rees rivers meet at the head of Lake Wakatipu to the North and the Greenstone and Caples valleys, famous for their back country fishing, to the South.
Fly over the forested Hollyford valley and enjoy views of numerous alpine lakes before heading to the Ngapunatoru Plateau for a glacier landing. There will be time for photos and even some snowballs!
Return to Queenstown over the Humboldt Mountains and enjoy a second scenic landing with either spectacular lake views or a distinctly glacial vista!
- Price: $950
- Rates: Adults:$950, Children:$655. Children aged 4-11 are 70% of the full adult fare. Infants 3 years and under are free of charge.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Friday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Holiday hours : 8:30AM-6:00PM