$1,535 NZDBook Now
- Views of iconic Milford Sound
- High alpine lake landing and glacier landing – subject to weather
- Sutherland Falls – the second highest waterfall in Fiordland National Park
- The Earnslaw Burn – exclusive landing site to Heliworks
- See the blue ice of a hanging glacier and an immense wall of waterfalls
This flight will be a trip of a lifetime!
We will show you the best of the World Heritage Fiordland region; from high alpine lakes and mighty waterfalls, to the coastal fiords and glaciers that make this area so famous.
Your flight will start over Ben Lomond and the Richardson Mountains, then past Glenorchy at the head of Lake Wakatipu.
You will fly over spectacular mountain peaks and the pristine blue waters of Lake Erskine, before continuing to the source of the Sutherland Falls, scenic Lake Quill.
From here we will head towards the rugged West Coast and then fly up Milford Sound itself past iconic Mitre Peak.
Now heading towards Mt Tutoko, the highest peak in Fiordland before landing at the Earnslaw Burn – this location is exclusive to Heliworks and is simply breathtaking. Land on the valley floor with the hanging glacier above you and magnificent waterfalls cascading down the valley walls.
Finally return to Queenstown with views of Skippers Canyon with its rich gold-mining history before landing back at our hangar.
**Please take note that during the winter months the Earnslaw Burn does not have as many fast flowing waterfalls compared to the spring/summer/autumn months. This is still a stunning and magical location even in the winter months however we would like you to be aware of this.
- Price: $1,535
- Rates: Adults:$1,535, Children:$1,074.50. Children aged 4-11 are 70% of the full adult fare. Infants 3 years and under are free of charge.
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Open For Business : Yes
- Monday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Tuesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Thursday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Friday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday : 8:30AM - 6:00PM
- Holiday hours : 8:30AM-6:00PM