Milford Sound Heli-Cruise-Heli and Earnslaw Burn
$1,685 NZDVisit Website
- See remote Fiordland valleys, forests, waterfalls and lakes
- Fly over Milford Sound and view the scenery from the air
- Get up close to the sheer cliffs of Milford Sound on a boat cruise
- Land in our exclusive landing location, the Earnslaw Burn
Join Heliworks for the trip of a lifetime to Milford Sound! Fly past rainforest covered valleys and spectacular alpine lakes as you enjoy this world-famous area from the sky before landing in Milford Sound. You’ll see breathtaking cliffs from the water, cruise past the iconic Mitre Peak and enjoy the incredible views this location is famous for.
On arrival in Milford Sound, you will join one of partners for a cruise. During your cruise, you will see the Hanging Gardens and Fairy and Stirling Falls. You might also get to see some of the local wildlife, like New Zealand fur seals, dolphins and the very rare Fiordland crested penguin (spring/early summer).
On your journey home via helicopter, enjoy a landing in the iconic Earnslaw Burn. The Earnslaw Burn truly is New Zealand’s best-kept secret. Here you’ll see some of the most spectacular scenery our country offers. A meandering glacier-fed river, an array of wildlife, tussock, speargrass, and countless waterfalls. But the best bit is the mighty Earnslaw Glacier, which hangs above you at over 1,000 ft.
- Price: $1,685
- Rates: Adults $1,685, Children $1,180, Infants $845
- We offer complimentary transfers from downtown Queenstown.
- Monday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Sunday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Holiday hours: Closed Christmas Day
- Months of Operation: Open year round